We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you specifically choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically.
If you only browse through our website, download information and read pages, certain information about your visit is gathered and stored automatically. This information does not identify you personally.
Only the following is collected.
- The Internet domain (if you use a private account e.g. ……..@gmail.com, or “…..@uni.ac.uk” if you connect from an educational domain) and your IP address (this is a number that is automatically assigned to your specific computer) from which you access our website.
- The type of browser and operating system you have used to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit.
- If you linked to our website from another website (such as Rightmove), the address of that website.
We only use this information to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to our clients and visitors like you.
Under the Data Protection Laws your rights are:
- To be informed – we must make available this privacy notice with the emphasis on transparency over how we process your data.
- Access – you are entitled to find out what details we may hold about you and why.
- Rectification – We are obliged to correct or update your details.
- Erasure – This is also known as the request to be forgotten, unless the information is held under legal requirements, for purposes such as Anti Money Laundering requirements or for purposes required by HMRC or other government bodies.
- Restrict processing – You have the right to ‘block’ or suppress the processing by us of your personal data unless this is in breach of the law.
- Data portability – You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data that you have provided to us.
- Object – You have the right to object to us processing your data in relation to direct marketing and or profiling.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – We do not use automatic decision making or processing.
If you email us:
We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your requests. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, we do not share our e-mail with any other outside organizations.
Links to Other Sites:
Restriction of Liability:
We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of our website and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of our site or its hyperlinks to other Internet resources.
Reference in this website to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by Charles Head.
Whist every care has been taken to prepare our sales particulars, they are intended as a fair description of the properties and are prepared as a guideline. They do not constitute part of an offer or contract unless so specified. All measurements, areas and distances referred to are approximate. Orientations, descriptions and other statements are an opinion, given in good faith, and should not be relied upon as being a statement or representation of facts. We have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Any reference in these particulars to alterations or a particular use of part of the properties does not imply that a requirement of planning, building regulations or other consents have been obtained and prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor. Any reference to tenure is made based on information supplied by the vendor and prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Prospective purchasers should check with the agents any aspect of the properties, which may be of particular importance and also availability before travelling any distance to view.
Our email disclaimer
Breach of confidentiality
This email is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not one of the intended recipients, you should not use the contents nor disclose them to any other person and you should immediately notify the sender and delete the email. Whilst we have taken steps to eliminate viruses from emails, we strongly advise that any attachments are checked for viruses by yourselves.
Liability for the unintentional transmission of computer viruses
WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should for the presence of viruses. We, Charles Head accept no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We therefore do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
Unintentionally entering in to contracts
No employee or agent is authorized to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of Charles Head with another party by email without express written confirmation by a Director of Charles Head & Son Limited.
Our company accepts no liability for the content of disclaimer, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Any views or opinions presented in this disclaimer are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. Employees of the company are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorize any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications.