Plot 11 Brooklea Lane Chillington Kingsbridge
Brooklea, Chillington is Ash Mill’s latest development of three and four bedroom homes. Sympathetically designed to enhance the Conservation Area, the properties offer the charm of traditional architecture with the comfortable modern amenities of 21st Century living.
Brooklea Lane is a private development of just 11, three and four bedroom homes. The development was designed by LSN Architects and features traditional Devon architecture with comfortable modern interiors. Each property has its own garden and parking spaces and, given the elevation of the site and the fields beyond, it is a very peaceful place to be.
The houses are energy efficient with high levels of insulation and bespoke engineered timber windows & doors from Rationel, the high quality Scandinavian manufacturer known for quality & durability.
The main central heating system is powered by a Worcester Bosch LPG gas fired boiler (smart controlled). This is supplemented by separate electric under floor heating & towel rails in the bathrooms, & a Chesneys wood burning stove in the sitting room.
The kitchens are handmade by Yealm Kitchens (of Newton Ferrers) and include Silestone worktops and Neff appliances including ovens, fridge freezer, gas hob, extractor fan, washing machine and tumble dryer.
The bathrooms feature Laufen sanitary ware, Hansgrohe brassware, Porcelanosa tiles and chrome towel rails.
- Detached new yet very characterful property
- Three bedrooms, family bathroom and shower room
- Rationel engineered timber windows & doors
- Part of a high quality development on a private road
- A 5 minute walk to the Post Office store, Health Centre, & local Pub
- Superior build quality & specification with lovely kitchen & bathrooms
- Energy efficient underfloor heating & wood burning stove
- Allocated car parking on private driveway & bus stop nearby
- Views of and easy access to the fields behind
- A 5 minute drive to Torcross Beach amongst others
|Property Type||Detached House|
11 Brooklea Lane is a three bed detached house with family Bathroom, Ensuite & Utility and Garage. There is a private parking area for at least one car.
113 Fore Street
Share This Property
What’s my property worth?
Get an accurate indication of the current sale or rental value of your south Devon home. Our property professionals will offer an honest market price from our unrivalled knowledge of the local property scene.